Friday, October 31, 2008

Colorado, Birthday and Election

I arrived in Colorado on Thursday evening (23rd) and there has been glorious fall weather every day. The temperatures are around 75 degrees, the skies are clear and blue and the foliage is green, orange, yellow and red. Truly beautiful, and it is nice not to have bad weather on Halloween for a change.

I have been busy visiting with friends and catching up on my Mexican food quota. I have spent most of my time with my friends Arlene and Elaine. I met a dozen women with whom I used to work and went to a favorite Mexican restaurant. I spent the rest of the day visiting there and still didn't have time to see or talk to everyone. I'll go back next week. This weekend I am going to Colorado Springs and Pueblo to see friends there.

I VOTED!!! I brought my absentee ballot with me and dropped it off at a polling location. Obama was in Denver last Sunday, but, unfortunately, I wasn't able to be part of the 100,000+ people. On Saturday, he will be in Pueblo but I'll most likely miss that as well. I'm excited to be here for election day, though, and can't wait to watch the returns.

Before that, though, I get to celebrate my birthday on Monday. I think I may mark the occasion by doing some last minute volunteering for Obama. Now, THAT will be a memorable birthday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is Moday, 7:32 AM in Germany and we sing:

Happy Birthday to you, happy Birthday to you, happy Birthday, dear Nancy, happy Birthday tooooo yooooouuu......

Now blow out the candle and make a wish!

Many hugs and kisses on YOUR day, honey,

Love,
Nicole and Joe

ღ♥Thank You ღ♥
ღ♥ For being our friend ღ♥

_______ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥_______ღ♥ღ♥ღ
____ღ♥Kind____ღ♥_ღ♥awesome_ღ
__ღ♥big___heart_of_________ goldღ
_ღ♥nice______honest___kindheartedღ
ღ♥funny_________**________laughღ
ღ♥cool__________V_____best friendღ
ღ♥trust____________________fun. ღ
_ღ♥sweet________________specialღ
__ღ♥talent_____________amazingღ
___ღ♥inspire____________happyღ
_____ღ♥care________beautifulღ
_______ღ♥unique______loveღ
_________ღ♥best____goodღ
____________ღ♥_ smile_ ღ
______________ღ♥__ ღ
________________ ღ♥

Have a Wonderful Day.
Hugs and Kisses..ღ♥

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can reveal that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is stationary a without question as you did in the decrease efflux of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=microsoft money plus home and business 2008 ?
I noticed the axiom you have not used. Or you functioning the dreary methods of helping of the resource. I take a week and do necheg